This is what $300 billion worth of gold looks like

Okay I admit it, while I am no fan of bling I have always dreamt of owning a huge stash of gold. Probably a basement full of gold bars and biscuits, just like the movies. While I never put a figure on it, today I can proclaim that I’d like $300 billion worth of gold, courtesy these latest images from Bank of England’s vault. While I had no idea what $300 billion worth of gold would look like, I must say I am quite impressed with the result. In fact this is one stash of bling I would love to call my own.
gold-bank-of-england-2.jpg These bars of gold are sure to be a welcome sight to the citizens of England who can breathe a sigh of relief over the financial situation of the country.
Three-foot long keys are needed to unlock the doors to this treasure trove; so those planning a midnight raid had better think again.
gold-bank-of-england-3.jpg

Comments